A new report on snoring concludes that snoring can be dangerous to health even at normal levels and can leave the person sleepy and prone to catnaps, you can read the story here.
There are numerous sleep disorders that affect the sleep in our daily lives, some of the common sleep disorders are
1. Bruxism: Involuntarily grinding or clenching of the teeth while sleeping
2. Delayed sleep phase syndrome DSPS: Inability to fall asleep and get awake at socially acceptable hours, but healthy sleep, advanced sleep phase syndrome ASPS and Non-24 hour sleep syndrome are less common than the DSPS.
3. Sleep walking or somnambulism: Activities performed while one is asleep, they can include eating, dressing and more without the subject being involved in the actual know how etc.,
1. Sleep Disorders an overview.
2. National Institutes of Health on Sleep Disorders.