Sep 14, 2008

Becoming a cool blogger.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Blogging can be a useful experience if used with a careful and a standard approach towards writing a blog, there are lots of interesting blogs that I have had browsed so far and it feels so good to know many things in life.

So far so good. It has been a very good and informative journey for me as a blogger, though I still need to catch up with all that is happening, I feel that I am learning quite well.

Some times you try too hard to achieve your goals, the most intense for a blogger as I have come across many many blogs in my short stint as a blogger and I include myself too in this trend is, to be on top of the charts, top of the blogs, thousands of visitors and feeds, having a good page rank and so on. I think it is a wrong approach towards becoming a popular blogger, if you stick to basics and concentrate on what you can deliver the best, I feel the job is done. No need to scratch your heads till you go crazy and sleepless. Enjoy what you write and be straight what you want to convey and that's it, you become a cool blogger.
No More

2 comments:

TOMAS said... Reply to comment

Thank you for the good wishes to all the bloggers. You say "Enjoy what you write and be straight what you want to convey and that's it, you become a cool blogger" My goal is the sharing of Welcome.
Hi, all four my blogs are waiting for you. I hope you will have a good time and will leave your response to me.
Your blog looks so fine so I hope our correspondence would be beneficial indeed

Valleyz said... Reply to comment

@Tomas KarkalasHi, there Tomas! Thank you for your comment. I look forward to visiting your blogs, sorry for the belated reply.

Post a Comment